Sep 21, 2026

Geese @ Troxy, London

Next stop on our European trip was London and on our first night there we were super lucky to see hot New York band Geese at the Troxy in East London. We had bought tickets ages ago and lucky we did as this show sold out very quickly. Geese in the last 12 months or so have become one of the hottest bands on the planet. And rightly so, as their 2025 album in Getting Killed is a modern day masterpiece. They toured Austtralia earlier this year and they put on a great show. I was lucky to see them then and I had no hesitation in seeing them a second time in 2026. They might have been even better on this night in London. Months of touring have seen them become even tighter and more muscular. They are truly exciting live, just great song after great song in an electric set. Personal favourite 'Husbands' opened the night and the greatness didn't let up after that. I was really happy to hear 'Undoer' on the night, whilst songs like 'Half Real' and 'Cobra' felt extra special. After an epic closer in 'Taxes', they obviously encored with the chaotic 'Trinidad'. This band is extra special and extra exciting. I can't wait to see what they do next.      

Set List
Husbands
2122
100 Horses
Getting Killed
Half Real
Undoer
Crusades
Gravity Blues
Cobra
Cowboy Nudes
I See Myself
Bow Down
Au Pays du Cocaine
Taxes

Trinidad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home