Jan 26, 2023

Ty Segall @ Metro Theatre

Wednesday night was my second venture in a week into Ty Segall land. Again, it was quite an incredible show. His Sydney show was quite possibly even greater than the Melbourne show. Firstly the crowd was better, less talkers. And the set list was probably even a little better. I won't go into all the ins and outs as most of the details applied from the Melbourne show. But I was excited to hear the classic song in 'Finger'. As well as a favourite of mine in 'Rain'. Then the encore blew my head off. 'My Lady's On Fire' was beautiful of course. Then we received the orgasmic 'Love Fuzz'. I thought that would be it. Perfect. Bu the band then launched into 'Wave Goodbye' and I truly squealed with delight. A perfect night. A perfect show. Yes, it was definitely worth it seeing Ty two times in a week.  

Set List
Squealer (Ty solo)
Orange Color Queen (Ty and Emmett)
Saturday Pt. 1 (Ty and Emmett)
Californian Hills (Ty and Emmett)
Finger
Whisper
Manipulator
Goodbye Bread
Every 1's a Winner
Breakfast Eggs
Break a Guitar
Waxman
The Fall
Rain
Looking at You
Take Care (To Comb Your Hair)
Alta
Saturday Pt. 2

My Lady's On Fire (Ty solo)
Love Fuzz
Wave Goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home