Jan 14, 2022

Best Live Shows of 2021

Well if you thought my 'Best Live Shows of 2020' was short wait until you see this one. 2021 began well with hope the pandemic was subsiding. Live music was coming back and even though borders were closed to international artists Australian artists were back and pleasing audiences. By April things actually felt normal again. I went to two shows at the newly refurbished Enmore Theatre and they were both wonderful. Classic rockers You Am I were a sight to behold and The Avalanches thrilled us with mostly material from their latest album. Sadly in late June the Delta wave hit and Sydney was effectively shut down for four months. Now as we turn the page to 2022 I hope for a return to live music and hopefully international artists touring again.

1. The Avalanches @ Enmore Theatre
2. You Am I @ Enmore Theatre


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home