Jan 27, 2018

Best Live Shows of 2017


In 2017 I was extremely fortunate to witness some incredible live music. I was also incredibly fortunate to travel overseas and do likewise. In fact I visited Los Angeles and Cleveland with the express purpose of seeing some of my favourite artists. Firstly to LA where I saw my current hero in Kevin Morby in a fantastic small venue. That was a great experience. I saw also one of my all time favourite live bands in Explosions in the Sky at the legendary Greek Theatre. What a night that was and also my second time seeing them in the space of twelve months. Then in December I made the journey to Cleveland to see Do Make Say Think. The Toronto band were at the top of my list of bands I have never seen live. And they rarely ever tour so it was a unique opportunity. Suffice to say it was a fantastic show and made it to number one on my favourite live shows in 2017.

1. Do Make Say Think @ Agora Ballroom
2. Kevin Morby @ Terragram Ballroom
3. Explosions in the Sky @ Greek Theatre
4. Explosions in the Sky @ Sydney Opera House
5. Spoon @ Metro Theatre
6. Car Seat Headrest @ Oxford Art Factory
7. Fleet Foxes @ Hollywood Bowl
8. Feist @ Sydney Opera House
9. Father John Misty @ Metro Theatre
10. Fleet Foxes @ Sydney Opera House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home