Oct 15, 2017

Fleet Foxes @ Hollywood Bowl

My last spectacular show on a recent visit to Los Angeles was to see Fleet Foxes at the iconic Hollywood Bowl. What a night it was. As I was late to the party I paid top dollar to get aseat close to the front but it was so worth it. Their new album 'Crack-Up' is easily one of my favourite albums of the year and even though I saw them back in January at the Sydney Opera House it was a great pleasure to see them again. Their melodies of true beauty floated on the air on a beautiful Saturday night. They were working to a strict curfew so there was no encore but it was a great set with a great mixture of old and new. A superb way to finish an amazing trip.

To complete the night the support was none other than the greatness of Beach House. Say no more.

Set List
I Am All That I Need / Arroyo Seco / Thumbprint Scar
Cassius, -
- Naiads, Cassadies
Grown Ocean
Ragged Wood
Your Protector
The Cascades
Mearcstapa
On Another Ocean (January / June)
Fool's Errand
He Doesn't Know Why
Battery Kinzie
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song
Mykonos
White Winter Hymnal
Third of May / Ōdaigahara
The Shrine / An Argument
Blue Ridge Mountains
Blues Run the Game (Jackson C. Frank cover)
Helplessness Blues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home