1. Neutral Milk Hotel @ Enmore Theatre
This show was quite simply a landmark in my live music going life. Every thing was perfect and plenty of tears were shed as we watched these mythic legends.
2. Godspeed You! Black Emperor @ Enmore Theatre
Speaking of legends. I was in raptures the whole night.
3. Woods @ Goodgod Small Club
Perfect songs in a small and intimate setting.
4. Phosphorescent @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
A perfect night out in Brooklyn. And he covered Vampire Weekend!
5. Mount Eerie @ York St Anglican Church
Yeah, Phil Elverum in a church.
6. Beach House @ Enmore Theatre
This started the year off in melodic blissful fashion.
7. Wilco @ Sydney Opera House
We have seen them countless times. Not complaining at all.
8. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds @ Enmore Theatre
Fire and brimstone. Raging rock and roll.
9. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds @ Sydney Opera House
10. Bruce Springsteen @ Allphones Arena
3 and a half hours of classic rock and roll.
11. Divine Fits @ Manning Bar
Saw them at Laneway too. Love you Dan and Britt.
12. Animal Collective @ Enmore Theatre
This band is majorly important to me you could say.
13. Vampire Weekend @ Metro Theatre
My first time seeing them. Won't be the last.
14. Frightened Rabbit @ Oxford Art Factory
Such a great band live. Always deliver the goods.
15. Local Natives @ Metro Theatre
Two albums in and totally killing it.
16. Sounds Of The South @ Sydney Opera House
Greats of today took us back in time with great results.
17. Father John Misty @ Metro Theatre
18. Mikal Cronin @ Goodgod Small Club
God this man can write a song.
19. Deerhunter @ The Hi-Fi
They have greatness stamped all over them.
20. Sharon Van Etten @ Famous Spiegeltent
I think I'm in love.