Dec 17, 2010

The Rural Alberta Advantage Bring Us A New Album

In 2008 The Rural Alberta Advantage came out of nowhere to deliver us an album that was loaded with spark and wit and fury. "Hometowns" was self released and through word of mouth gained a devoted following. They soon signed to Saddle Creek Records and the album was released on that label in 2009. Fast forward to 2011 (March 1 to be precise) and we will see their second album released. "Departing" is the name of the album and it is one album that I am definitely looking forward to in 2011.

Departing Track Listing
1 Two Lovers
2 The Breakup
3 Under the Knife
4 Muscle Relaxants
5 North Star
6 Stamp
7 Tornado '87
8 Barnes' Yard
9 Coldest Days
10 Good Night

1 Comments:

  • At December 17, 2010 , Anonymous Lucas Pachuta said...

    I can't wait for this, it is going to be a great album. There last album made me sit in one spot and enjoy myself. Just listening to their sound flow threw my head, made me appreciate life a little more.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home