Oct 21, 2009

A New Look

You might have noticed a new look around here. Well thanks to my nephew Jason, he designed my blog, Oceans Never Listen has a fresh new look. I think he has done a great job, hope you do too. I just realised the other day that this month has marked my three year anniversary of blogging. Lately I have found it hard to write long pieces or update every day. I mean I try, but there never seems enough hours in the day. Anyway, I hope to continue blogging for a good while yet and hopefully I will be able to devote more time to my writings.

Meanwhile, here are a few tunes to enjoy...

MP3: Island, IS-Volcano Choir
MP3: Twenty Cycles To The Ground-Molina and Johnson
MP3: Sugalumps-Flight of the Conchords

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home