Apr 29, 2009

Fiery Furnaces To Release New Album In July

This could be good. This could be bad. Maybe indifferent. I really don't know. If "Blueberry Boat" was one the greatest albums of the last decade, then the output from The Fiery Furnaces since that incredible release has been spotty to say the least. So, here is news of a new album that is due out on July 21 on Thrill Jockey. "I'm Going Away" contains 12 tracks, which I think is a good sign. More muscle, less fat. Let's hope so.

I'm Going Away Track Listing
1 I'm Going Away
2 Drive To Dallas
3 The End Is Near
4 Charmaine Champagne
5 Cut the Cake
6 Even in the Rain
7 Staring at the Steeple
8 Ray Bouvier
9 Keep Me in the Dark
10 Lost At Sea
11 Cups and Punches
12 Take Me Round Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home