Oct 6, 2007

Dr Dog To Tour Australia

I was quite keen this year to attend the Meredith Music Festival in country Victoria. But I was quite disappointed with the lineup announced, so I put that idea on hold. Now it has just been announced that Philadelphia's Dr Dog have been added to the lineup. I'm still not going but thankfully Dr Dog will be playing shows in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne for your listening pleasure. Pleasure is right, for this band is all about that word. They create joyful, happy music, full of soul and sway. Their album of this year "We All Belong" has become a favourite to play in my household. It is uncomplicated music but it involves a bunch of well written tunes comprised of plenty of heart and passion. I think you should definitely check out Dr Dog if they play in your city.
MP3: Worst Trip

Tour Dates
Tuesday, December 11- The Zoo, Brisbane
Thursday, December 13- Oxford Art Factory, Sydney
Sunday, December 16- Northcote Social Club, Melbourne

1 Comments:

  • At October 11, 2007 , Blogger Rachel said...

    Dr. Dog is a little underrated I think. I loved their newest album, nothing but good times. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home